Header Ads

Heavy Duty Bearing Dismantling



Today, We've been given this industrial very heavy and that's to bearing and after a separate ear to an inner business offices and recover all the ball bearings so I think that's a job for plasma cutter hopefully can get in there cut out all the rivets that hold the two halves of the race together.

Now let me go move all ball bearings and then with inside out if not I'm gonna have to cut one of these sides off and scrap it okay let's give this a go you know that I want me to prize a spot off closely these wouldn't seen a bit more flammable and we go top and bottom separated now as you bring get the balls out I was like I was told.

If I moved all the balls to one end and we'll move the burden enough to get the center research she still tied I'm gonna try using a clown see do it over Oh here we go there is ease all the balls then I'm destroying than other line they do these cameos nice I hope the customers happy for his next project ah what is very there's some witty ball bearings.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.