Header Ads

How to drill a square hole at home without special tools



how to drill a square  hole first lesson is it's not called  drilling it's actually broaching a  square hole or broaching a keyway and  the way we do it is we drill a hole  initially and then we use this homemade  broach to square off the shoulders so  the more fun and games in store stay  tuned occasionally you do need a square  hole I need it for a tool holder and .

This is  I figured I'd make the  tool in order to do it there's many ways  to skin a cat  but I don't have any special tools and  I'm going to show you how to make a  perfectly square hole without any  special tools here's the high speed  steel tool bit that we want to hold in  our fixture.

This is square  here's another tool bit that I've ground  just with my ankle grinder in the vise  and then with a die grinder and an  abrasive wheel cut these little slots  and what we need is a cheap little  broach this is called a broach and it's  for pressing into holes to make the  whole square..

Watch This Video To Know More About How to drill a square hole

No comments

Powered by Blogger.